Personal Pain Relief and Rehab Products
Personal rehabilitation devices aid in the continued treatment of pain and rehabilitation at home. Our products are made by leading manufacturers in the home medical equipment field. Contact us for a complete catalog of products and find out how to receive a portable unit at no cost to you.
Braces and Support
Warnings and Precautions
- TENS is for external use only
- Electronic equipment may not operate properly when TENS is in use.
- Avoid adjusting controls while operating machinery or motor vehicles.
- Do not place electrodes on the spinal cord
- Do not place electrodes over heart area
- Do not place electrodes over a major artery
- Do not place electrodes over any metal implants, plants, screws or pins.
- Do not use TENS if you have a pacemaker
- Do not remove gel from electrodes
- Do not remove or replace electrodes while unit is on
- Do not get TENS or electrodes wet
- Do not rub or place electrodes on top of each other
- Turn TENS off before placing or removing electrodes.
- Do not use during pregnancy without consent from your Dr. and do not place electrodes over your abdomen.